I need information about resident ownership of manufactured home parks (aka mobile home parks)
PathStone provides technical assistance and training to residents of manufactured home communities to build their capacity to buy their communities, make needed infrastructure improvements and operate them as resident-owned communities.
- Assistance working with community owners and brokers to facilitate sales negotiations
- Due diligence to ensure each community is a good prospect for successful cooperative ownership
- Leadership and organizational development assistance for homeowners, associations and groups of residents
- Assistance with securing financing for resident purchase of communities
- Ongoing technical assistance and training to ensure long-term viability of co-ops
Locations: New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania
Residents of manufactured home communities (mobile home parks).
Manufactured Home Cooperative Project
Check out the brochure for this program -- Click Here!
PathStone is the ROC USA™ Certified Technical Assistance Provider for New York, Pennsylvania and Ohio.
The Manufactured Home Co-op Project is partially supported by the CFED I'M HOME program.
Manufactured Home Co-op Project in the News:
Click here for a New York Times article from 3/17/11 on resident ownership of manufactured home communities, featuring Meadow Valley, which PathStone helped convert to resident ownership in October 2010.
Click here for an article on our program from the 3/11/11 issue of the Rochester Business Journal.
Here's an article on the resident purchase of Meadow Valley Park -- the first time NY residents were able to buy their manufactured home community out of a foreclosure auction situation!
Click here for a TV news clip on PathStone's successful resident purchase of Champion Mobile Home Park in Elbridge, NY.
Elbridge tenants to buy mobile home park; Syracuse Post-Standard by Matt Michael (12-11-08).
Eligibility: Residents of manufactured home communities (mobile home parks).
400 East Avenue
Rochester, NY 14607